Sonic Speed Simulator Codes: Redeem for free rewards:
This addictive simulator experience features the Blur Blur on Roblox. The official partnership between SEGA and Roblox, Sonic Speed Simulator Codes includes Sonic and his friends. But you won’t move quickly at the beginning of the game. As with any simulator, gaining speed requires arduous effort and a lengthy grind.
We’ll help you shatter the sound barrier with free Sonic Speed Simulator boosts and skins using our Sonic Speed Simulator coupons. Some of these freebies are only ornamental, but the increases will reduce your daily grind. Because at some point, you have move quickly!
Sonic Speed Simulator Codes (Working)
- Hooray50k—Redeem for 30 minute Speed Boost (New)
- thumbsup—Redeem for a Bloxian Chao
- thankyouchao—Redeem for a Gratitude Chao
- 40kThankYou—Redeem for free rewards
- soniccentral—Redeem for the Amy Chao
- Amazing35—Redeem for free rewards
- 25k—Redeem for a Boost
Sonic Speed Simulator Codes (Expired)
These Sonic Speed Simulator codes are no longer valid.
- RIDERS—Redeem for the Sonic Riders Skin
How to use codes for Sonic Speed Simulator
To receive free bonuses in Sonic Speed Simulator, all you need to do is enter a code. Here are the steps you take to do this.
- Once you’ve launched the Sonic Speed Simulator, select the Shop button on the bottom of the screen.
- In the Shop window, select the Redeem Codes tab on the left.
- In the text box, enter the code exactly as it appears in the list above.
- Press the Redeem! button to claim your reward!
How to get Sonic in Roblox Sonic Speed Simulator?
- Your first thought upon beginning Sonic Speed Simulator is probably “how do I acquire Sonic?” Gaining Sonic entails grabbing a Sonic card that’s floating on a rail. Just do what I say:
- Start Sonic Speed Simulator’s Green Hill Zone, also known as the primary world.
- Observe the hub area and search for the World 2 gateway.
- When you approach the large green loop and a hovering robot, continue running past the World 2 doorway. The robot declares that a high level is necessary to complete this loop.
- Despite the robot, search for a red jump pad.
- Jump toward the red jump pad from the base of the loop. Press jump once more while in the air to aim for the jump pad.
- This will send you flying in the direction of a rail. Up until you get the floating Sonic card, ride the rail.
There are no more details to add. You might need to gather money and shards until you reach a level equivalent to where we got to, which was approximately level 22. After obtaining the Sonic card, you can play as Sonic in Sonic Speed Simulator continuously. Simply choose Sonic from the Character menu by clicking on it.
More Sonic Speed Simulator Codes may be found where?
If you’re seeking for other locations to get Sonic Speed Simulator codes, we recommend following the creator on Twitter at @GameFamStudios. You can also join the Sonic Speed Simulator Discord community to receive frequent code updates and to socialize with other Roblox/San enthusiasts. By utilizing these resources and often consulting Pro Game Guides, you will never miss out on a free Sonic Speed Simulator skin or boost!
Why do my Sonic Speed Simulator Codes not function?
If your Sonic Speed Simulator codes are not functioning, it is likely that you missed out while the creator had them available. We wish we could generate new codes, but all free Sonic Speed Simulator boost codes and skin awards are made available by the creator. We recommend adding this page to your bookmarks and coming back periodically for updates.
Another reason why your codes could not work is if you enter them with incorrect capitalization or spelling. Because codes are case-sensitive, they must be reproduced precisely as they appear on our Sonic Speed Simulator cheats list.
Sonic Speed Simulator: What is it?
The Roblox Sonic Speed Simulator is the result of a partnership between SEGA and Roblox. Launched alongside the Hollywood blockbuster Sonic the Hedgehog 2, players begin the game by sprinting through Green Hill Zone as their Roblox character. Your first pace is really sluggish. But with attention and coin collection, your speed will grow as you get more experience. In addition, players may engage in special obbies and gain skins for their favorite characters, such as Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. To free Amy Rose from Eggman, you can also embark on an adventure and tackle classic zones like Lost Valley and Emerald Hill!
That’s all we have for codes on this Roblox Sonic Speed Simulator wiki. We give the most up-to-date information and coverage of Roblox game codes, so bookmark this page and share it with your friends. We will add additional codes to the list as they become available. You may also share codes that aren’t on the list above by leaving them in the comments area below.