With this up-to-date list of all working and expired Project Slayers codes, you can get Clan Spins, Demon Art Spins, free Exp, and more.
Project Slayers is different from other Roblox anime games. You aren’t the greatest warrior from the start. You have to work hard in the game to get Wen, which is the game’s currency, and experience. Only by completing quests or beating the lowest bandits can you level up and become a legend. Before you can leave the starting area, you have to buy a sword, clothes, and a horse, and then you have to find a clan because PvP is hard for new players.
With the Project Slayers codes below, you can get more Demon Art Spins, Clan Spins, Experience, and Wen. When you first start playing Project Slayer, it’s hard to get anything because the game wants you to feel like you really earned it. So this will help you get through the early game. Because there aren’t many enemies in the village where you start, it’s a good place to use your Wen and Spins.
All Codes for Project Slayers (ACTIVE)
- Miniupdate3—Redeem for 30 Clan Spins, 6 Demon Art Spins, and 1 Daily Spin (New)
- MiniUpdate3racereset—Redeem for Race Reset (New)
- Miniupdate3breathingreset—Redeem for Breathing Reset (New)
Project Slayers Codes (Expired)
- FlAm3!Shawcas31—Redeem for 20 Clan Spins, five Demon Art Spins, and one Daily Spin
- 1o0millvisits-_-—Redeem for 50 Clan Spins, 20 Demon Art Spins, and 2 Daily Spins
- 1o0millvisits-_-racereset—Redeem for a Race Reset
- 1o0millvisits-_-breathingreset—Redeem for a Breathing Reset
- miniupd2—Redeem for 20 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins, and 2 Daily Spins
- miniupd2breathreset—Redeem for a Breathing Reset
- miniupd2racereset—Redeem for a Race Reset
- twittaspins—Redeem for 25 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins, 1 Daily Spin and 1k XP
- lastcode?lol—Redeem for 50 Clan Spins, 20 Demon Art Spins, and 2 Daily Spins
- anotherdayanothershutdown—Redeem for free rewards
- shutdownnumb2—Use this code to get 35 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins, and 1 Daily Spins
- shutdown!—Use this code to get 35 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins, and 1 Daily Spins
- miniupdate—Use this code to get 75 Clan Spins, 40 Demon art Spins, and 3000 Exp
- miniupdatedaily—Use this code to get 5 Free Daily Spins
- 350Kupvotes!Breathing—Redeem to Reset breathing (New, server must be v.184+)
- 350Kupvotes!—Redeem for 25 Clan Spins, 15 Demon Art Spins, 1 Daily Spin and 1k XP
- 200K+upvotestysm—Redeem for 1k exp, 50 Clan Spins, and 30 Demon Art Spins
- sorryforanothershutdownlol—Redeem for 40 Spins
- 100K+likesiglol—Redeem this code for 35 Demon Art Spins, 2000 Experience, and 75 Clan Spins
- gettingthere!–Redeem this code for 25 Clan Spins
- Sorryforshutdowns!—Redeem this code for 10 Demon Art Spins and 25 Clan Spins
- FINALLYRELEASETIME!—Redeem this code for 15 Clan Spins, 120 Experience, and 300 Wen
- werebackup—Redeem this code for 20 Demon Art Spins, 2000 Experience, and 50 Clan Spins
Project Slayers FAQ
Here are some of the most common questions about Project Slayers and its codes!
How to redeem Project Slayers codes
It’s easy to get free stuff in Project Slayers by redeeming codes.
- Launch Project Slayers, pick your character, and then press Play.
- Press the M key on your keyboard and a tiny menu will appear
- Press the Book icon in the center of your menu.
- A new screen will pop up, look to the bottom to find the codes box.
- Enter your code and press Submit Code to get your rewards.
If you’re playing on your phone, all you have to do to open the menus is tap and hold on them.
How can you get more Project Slayers codes?
The best way to get more Project Slayers codes is to add this page to your bookmarks and come back to it often. We keep all of our lists of Roblox codes up-to-date and double-check every code. You can also go to the developer’s Discord, where new codes are posted. Checking the developers’ Trello page is another great way to find out what they are working on. On Trello, which is like a Wiki, there is a lot of information about the game.
Why aren’t my Project Slayers codes working?
Most of the time, Project Slayers codes don’t work because they aren’t entered correctly. Make sure you type in the codes without making any mistakes. Copy the code above and paste it into your Roblox game to fix this common problem. The code is no longer valid, which is another reason. If you find a code that has run out, let us know in the comments. We double-check all Roblox codes, and if they’re no longer valid, we’ll change our page.
Project Slayers Control List
Want to know how to Wall Climb or Dash in Project Slayers? We’ve got you covered with a full list of controls for Project Slayers, including how to dash and sprint.
Basic Controls in Project Slayers
- M1 (Left-Click) – Combat
- M2 (Right-Click) – Combat
- M – Menu
- Q – Dash
- CTRL – Wall Climb
- Left Shift – Sprint
- Left Alt – Mouse Lock
Combo Variations in Project Slayers
- LRLRL or SPACE – Air Combo
- RRLRL – Special Combo
- LLRLR – Special Combo
How does Project Slayers?
The open-world RPG Project Slayers is based on the Demon Slayer series. Fighting is a big part of the game, but you can’t use a sword until you get one. Project Slayer’s fighting is better than most Roblox games, and the combos are like those in Dragon Ball Z fighting games. Players can get around the world by running, climbing, or riding horses, but every village you come across has a quest for you to do.
The game is about getting strong enough to fight named characters from the Demon Slayers series, but it takes a long time and you have to earn each level. You can get experience by killing bandits and demons, but quests are the best way to level up.
How do I get more Spins in Project Slayers?
In Project Slayers, you need spins if you want to change your Demon Arts or your clan. And right now, Spins are the only way to do this. You can use our codes to get Spins, find Ore that you can then trade for in-game items, or buy them with Robux.
Read Roblox Codes: