To earn Power Levels and access cosmetics from the temporary DBZ Power Unleashed tab in Fortnite, players need to accomplish certain Dragon Ball Quests. There is a section dedicated to Recovery Quests in the DBZ challenges. It’s up to the players to find ways to heal themselves in most of the tests in this Quest. There are a variety of tasks, some of which may be accomplished anywhere and others that need particular settings. In this guide, we’ll cover all you need to know about Fortnite’s Dragon Ball Recovery Quests.
The Complete List of Fortnite’s Dragon Ball-Related Rescue Missions
There are six tasks in the Dragon Ball Recovery Quests, and they’re all rather simple. The following is a complete list of Recovery Quests and their respective rewards:
- Finish the Recuperation Quests (Level 0/3) for Dragon Ball Z.
- First of two stages: recuperate in a tent (0/50), 2M Strength
- Spend some time in front of a fire to warm yourself and heal (0/50) – 3M Stamina Level
- Put in some time fishing at 4M Power at Leafy Reef, Mighty Monument, and Loot Landing (0/3)
- Eat fish or meat to heal during or after a Versus Battle (0/200, 4M PL).
- Cast a fishing rod and get on the back of a Loot Shark at the 1M Power Level to collect some loot.
The most difficult Recovery Quests include riding a Shark to a series of nameless spots. Leafy Reef, Mighty Monument, and Loot Landing may be found by following the highlighted paths on the map. You may also ride a Shark near bodies of water, albeit you should do so in a safe, isolated area away from any potential foes. The Shenron Glider may be unlocked by collecting all seven Dragon Balls during the Dragon Ball Power Unleased Quests. As your Power Level rises in Dragon Ball Power Unleashed, you’ll be able to access new, free cosmetics.