Each season of Fortnite has its own battle pass. Most players will try their best to max out their battle passes over the course of a season by completing weekly challenges that give them XP.
In addition to the weekly challenges, Epic Games adds different quests to the game to give players more ways to earn XP. This makes it easier for players to get all of the rewards in their battle pass.
Shadow of Phantasm challenges are one of the newer parts of Fortnite, and you can only play them until Sept. 7.
How to finish all Shadow of Phantasm quests in Chapter 3 of Season 3 of Fortnite
- Collect a Suppressed SMG and a Suppressed AR in the same match (0/2) – Reward:12,000 XP
- Remain shrouded from a single Shadow Bomb for 10 seconds (0/1) – Reward: 12,000 XP
- Players will need to use a Shadow Bomb once and remain invisible for 10 seconds without breaking their shroud to complete this challenge.
- Use a Shield Bubble in four different matches (0/4) – Reward: 12,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents with a suppressed SMG, AR, or Shadow Tracker (0/500) – Reward: 12,000 XP
The challenges are pretty easy to understand. To finish all of the challenges, players will need to find the uncaved weapons: a Shield Bubble, Shadow Bombs, a Suppressed SMG, and a Suppressed AR.
Where to find the Shield Bubble, Shadow Bombs, Suppressed SMG, and Suppressed AR in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3
In Fortnite Chapter Three, season three, you can find Shield Bubble, Shadow Bombs, the Suppressed SMG, and the Suppressed AR in loot chests and on the ground. After players finish their early-game loot route, they should be able to find a few of these items in most games.